[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITRCH ISO distro

Seysan AFShin9 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 18:19:09 PDT 2007

I think this is one of the best things that has been done.

I was wondering if it is possible to make a default configuration of a
simple PBX system, with two extensions with some default password that can
call each other.

that would be exciting for newbies.

If you want, I can offer you an outbound trunk with both H323 and SIP, for
testing purposes too.
It be ended to some IVRs or Newsheadline reader for that trunk. so the users
on your distro can test the connectivity of their box with the outside
world.

AFShin