[Freeswitch-users] Fwd: FYI - I am trying to make peace

Trixter aka Bret McDanel trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Tue Oct 9 13:15:44 PDT 2007

first and foremost its not all my fault, to blame me for everything on
wikipedia is wrong.  Since I am no longer part of the documentation project
due to pressure to leave I will leave that alone.  I would like to state
that I did make a comment about my identity and the fact that I dont usually
log into wikipedia prior to your email.  So blame me if it makes you feel
better, but next time your boss asks you to do a job (such as write the
app_confcall article) dont push it off onto me, do your own paid work.