[Freeswitch-users] win debug build runtime error

Sluschny, Thomas Thomas.Sluschny at siemens.com
Mon Oct 8 06:29:25 PDT 2007

you have to use the debug c runtime libraries, i. e.: msvcpd ... (with ...d at name end)
they are under: Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\redist\Debug_NonRedist\x86

I think they would be installed if you make a debug setup version.

I have also problems with release mode: http://jira.freeswitch.org/browse/FSCORE-50

Thomas