[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH Wikipedia Article

Michael Collins mcollins at fcnetwork.com
Sun Oct 7 08:51:02 PDT 2007

Also, there those who are willing and able to post on Wikipedia who are
not 'intimately associated' with the project and therefore do not have a
conflict of interest or a non-neutral viewpoint.  I am one such person.
If any of the developers has an idea or thought for a Wikipedia post,
please email me offline with your suggestions.  I will review them from
my neutral, unbiased position and then I'll put those ideas into my own
words and post them on the Wikipedia article.  NOTE: in all fairness to
Wikipedia I won't throw just anything onto the WP article, so if you
want to see something on WP or see it updated please be prepared to make
a valid case.  I won't be a fascist like some of the WP editors have
been, but I will be both tough and fair.

Thanks,

MC

  _____