[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch and H.323

Ken Rice krice at suspicious.org
Thu Oct 4 12:00:30 PDT 2007

OK this all started as a joke, but you know what it shouldn¹t be a joke...

Someone Donated $1 to the FreeSwitch project this morning.

What does this go to pay for? Whatever the developers need. What do they
need? Hardware, Bandwidth, Minutes to a variety of providers for testing
interop, caffeine to keep them cranking out the good code at 4AM when we¹re
all in bed asleep.

The FreeSwitch Team led by Anthm has made huge strides over the past year.
I challenge every freeswitch user out there to go to
http://www.freeswitch.org/ and click on the ³Donate² button. How much do you
donate? $1, $5, $10? It doesn¹t matter, all the funds go for a good cause
and that¹s keeping the coders coding, the doc writers writing, and the
testers testing.

FreeSwitch is rapidly moving toward a release with many things being
resolved as I type this. So lets help those that help us!

Ken