[Freeswitch-users] Incoming call configuration

Midiclorian midiclorian at yahoo.it
Thu Oct 4 00:14:53 PDT 2007

Hi Brian,

  thanks in advance for your quick reply.

  Actually I am using the following default_context.xml

  <!-- Valid fields in conditions: -->
<!-- "dialplan, caller_id_name, ani, ani2, caller_id_number, -->
<!-- rdnis, destination_number, uuid, source, context, chan_name" -->
  <!-- *NOTE* The special context name 'any' will match any context -->
<context>
  <extension name="from-unidata" continue="true">
    <condition field="destination_number" expression="390640043101">
      <action application="set" data="call_timeout=30"/>
      <action application="set" data="continue_on_fail=true"/>
      <action application="bridge" data="sofia/sip/513 at 192.168.1.213"/>
    </condition>
  </extension>

</context>

  where 390640043101 is the SIP account number given me from my SIP provider.
  With the current configuration when the INVITE is received by FS, it answers with 404 Not found
  When I receive a call, I would like to route it towards 513 at 192.168.1.213 via SIP, so which sofia profile should I use?

  Thanks a lot and regards,
  Francesco.

Brian West <brian.west at mac.com> ha scritto:
  Example 1:

  <extension name="from-sip-provider">
      <condition field="destination_number" expression="55512512">
        <action application="bridge" data="sofia/profile/extension at ip"/>
      </condition>
    </extension>

  /b