[Freeswitch-users] Show Registered Users

Peder @ NetworkOblivion peder at networkoblivion.com
Fri Nov 30 17:30:45 PST 2007

I am new to Freeswitch and this is probably going to sound really dumb,
but I looked all over the wiki and can't find the answer.  How do you
see what sip endpoints have been registered?  In *, you could do "sip
show peers" and it lists all of them, but I don't see anything in
Freeswitch that does the same/similar thing.

I see endpoints requesting reg, but I can't tell if they are actually
getting registered or not.  Here is the output:

2007-11-30 19:29:36 [DEBUG] sofia_reg.c:467 sofia_reg_handle_register()
Requesting Registration from: [4213 at 192.168.1.100]

Peder