[Freeswitch-users] mod_java - java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError

jonathan augenstine jaugenstine at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 11:49:57 PST 2007

Damjan,

I did as you suggested and used the remote debugging to walk through the
static constructor in Launcher.  What I discovered was that the constructor
was not finding the mod_java.so file.  I tried setting
java.library.pathexplicity in
java.conf.xml and also by rebuilding with -prefix=/usr/local/java.  Neither
of these solutions were successful.  I was able to verify that this was the
issue by explicitly entering the library path into the code for the Launcher
constructor and running the app.  This was successful.  I just need to
resolve why the System.getProperty("java.library.path") is failing to
retrieve the library path.

Jonathan