[Freeswitch-users] Using a dial-up modem to connect ordinary phones

David Villasmil Govea david.villasmil at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 09:38:35 PST 2007

Hello,

     I don´t think you can. But what exactly do you want to do? Dial
in and have FS forward the call via a voip service?

I don´t know if FS supports an X100.

IMO your best bet is buying an X100 clone card, which go for about 15$
on ebay and use asterisk instead of FS.

hope this helps

On 11/24/07, Ziya Suzen <ziya at suzen.net> wrote:
> Hi there
>
> I am quite new to FreeSWITCH and VoIP. I have been searching the net
> and the users-list archive, but can't seem to be able to find an
> answer to this question: Can I use an old fashion dialup modem to
> connect an ordinary phone and hook to VoIP?
>
> Any pointers, references appreciated.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> -z

DVG

--
Imagination is more important than knowledge
Albert Einstein