[Freeswitch-users] SIP Provider profiles

jonathan augenstine jaugenstine at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 14:46:37 PST 2007

I will have a working profile for Verizon as soon as I troubleshoot one last
issue.  I am placing outbound calls to a SIP/PSTN gateway.  The inbound
calls are working fine.  When I try to originate an outbound call it gets
rejected with a SIP response number 403.  The details of the 403 reject -->
unassigned originating subscribe.  A SIP trace on the gateway indicates that
the P-Attended-Indentity is not set correctly.  It is supposed to be set to
the DNIS.  So far I have been unsuccessful in understanding how to set that
field in the sofia.conf.xml.  I have tried some experimentation
unsuccessfully and I have started walking the mod_sofia code to see if I can
identify where that is set.  Is there anyone that can provide any insight on
this issue?

Jonathan