[Freeswitch-users] Looking for GXP2000 desk phones

Trixter aka Bret McDanel trixternospam at 0xdecafbad.com
Thu Nov 8 03:32:49 PST 2007

A couple of non-profit festival companies here in the netherlands are
looking for voip phones, they have decided on the gxp2000.  I am asking if
anyone who is in the community if they are a reseller of these phones to
give me a shout if they want to sell about 5 (5 seems to be about right,
although it may be more but certainly wont be less than 4).

Feel free to contact me directly if you dont want to do it over the list.
Contact by email is preferred.   I would like to get a price quote, along
with estimated delivery delays if you do not have them in stock but could
get them.  They are likely to want to make the purchase early next week.

Thanks
Belfast +44 28 9099 6461        US +1 516 687 5200