[Freeswitch-users] Documentation Questions - updating wiki, channel variables

Anthony Minessale anthmct at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 2 17:09:49 PDT 2007

there are also cases where switch_channel_set_variable is being called so you may want to cross reference those too

also if you route call to the info app you can see many magic variables. some of these may be dups but you can factor them into the raw list.

sip_from_user
sip_from_port
sip_from_uri
sip_from_host