[Freeswitch-users] Solved: Jitter problems

Ivan C Myrvold ivan at myrvold.org
Mon May 7 09:09:06 PDT 2007

It turned out that SIPURA SPA-2000 has a bug (which also affects PAP2).
But easily fixed:

Use your browser to open the SIP configuration on the SIPURA SPA-2000.
Change "RTP Packet Size" from 0.030 to the new value 0.020

Now I have perfect audio both ways with Freeswitch.

Why didn't I have the problem with Asterisk? Apparently Asterisk
ignores the value set by the SIPURA.

Ivan