[Freeswitch-users] new sofia-sip test branch.

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Mon Mar 26 15:10:05 PDT 2007

I have this branch synced back up fully with both trunk and the
sofia-sip repo, and the problems with windows builds that were reported
to the list are also now fixed.  Updates from the sofia repo include
fixing of an assert that was hit when FreeSWITCH(tm) has timeouts
waiting for ack and response to bye on an inbound invite.  Anyone out
there that can test and put some calls through this, I would appreciate
it.

Thanks
Mike