[Freeswitch-users] Bridging dingaling to sofia

Kieran O'Loughlin kieran at alumni.virginia.edu
Thu Mar 22 01:53:42 PDT 2007

Hey Jason,

Thanks for the feedback.  However my setup is a little different than you
suggested.  I described it in detail in an earlier email, but here's the
brief synopsis.

I have freeswitch installed on a machine with an Internet IP (no NAT it's
right on the public internet).  Freeswitch is using dingaling to connect
with gtalk.  I'm bridging any calls that come from gtalk to my sip provider
(blueface.ie).  I know calls to my blueface number work, I've been using
them for a year.  When I call using googletalk the sip bridge to blueface is
not making it through.  If I reconfigure to bridge to freeworlddialup then
it does go through.  My guess is that blueface is rejecting incoming calls
from my freeswitch server, probably on the grounds that it doesn't have a
valid registration from there and it doesn't know the ip as a valid sip
provider.

Thanks,

Kieran.