[Freeswitch-users] new sofia-sip test branch.

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Tue Mar 20 20:58:27 PDT 2007

I have had some people asking recently if we will be upgrading to the
new sofia-sip release 1.12.5.  We will not due to some major issues we
had identified with that release, however I have just created a new
branch that will track the sofia-sip darcs repo and our svn trunk (the
issues with their previous release have now been resolved).  Feel free
to try it out and provide some feedback, so that we can get this into
our trunk.

Thanks in advance.
Mike

http://svn.freeswitch.org/svn/freeswitch/branches/mikej/sofiasip-upgrade