[Freeswitch-users] Compile problem

Kieran O'Loughlin kieran at alumni.virginia.edu
Tue Mar 20 09:14:56 PDT 2007

Hey guys,

I had an older version of freeswitch installed and running (from about 2
weeks ago).  I'm having problems bridging a gtalk call to remote sip (local
registration sip to remote sip works, remote sip to gtalk works but no audio
on gtalk to sip).

I downloaded the latest version using svn.  When I tried to run "configure"
it wasn't there.  The only thing I could find was bootstrap.sh.  I ran it
but get a lot of errors like:

automake: tests/server/Makefile.am: not supported: source file
`$(top_srcdir)/lib/timeval.c' is in subdirectory
utils/Makefile.am:46: variable `GLIB_LIBS' not defined
Makefile.am:8: invalid unused variable name: `AM_LDFLAGS'

If I keep going and and run the configure file created I get these errors:

./configure: line 1393: syntax error near unexpected token `lib/config.h'
./configure: line 1393: `AM_CONFIG_HEADER(lib/config.h src/config.h)'
configure: error: /bin/sh './configure.gnu' failed for libs/curl

Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Kieran.