[Freeswitch-users] (GNU)TLS and VC++ Edition

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Thu Mar 8 07:16:34 PST 2007

I will need to look back at getting that merged into the msvc build to
work automatically.  About 6 months back, I had an automated build for
gnutls in tree, but we were not using it for anything at the time, so it
was removed.  You should be able to go back in svn to find it, and with
a little work merge it back into tree.  If you are able to, a patch
would be greatly appreciated, otherwise, if you could create me an
enhancement bug on jira.freeswitch.org so that this is on the list, I
would appreciate it.

Thanks
Mike