[Freeswitch-users] snds directory tree is where?

Jonas Gauffin jonas.gauffin at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 09:27:23 PST 2007

> For
> example, if we have a package for the "core library" and for the main
> executable, and for each individual codec, and for sounds, and then have
> a package that includes no software at all, called for example,
> Freeswitch-ivr-server, that would include all of the modules required
> for this kind of functionality?  We need some input on this.  Ideas to
> the list appreciated.

The latter is the best option imho. Since FreeSwitch lacks in the
documentation area (I will help here as soon as I have learned
freeswitch pretty well), it would be really nice to have some
different pre-configured packages like FreeSwitch User Agent,
FreeSwitch PBX, FreeSwitch IVR system etc. Getting a basic running
quite easy should be important since many regular users are impatient
(and leave the project) if they can't get it running directly.