[Freeswitch-users] Performance

Ken Rice krice at suspicious.org
Thu Mar 1 08:06:06 PST 2007

I got about 2500 single legged ulaw calls, doing media playback a slinear
file (answer play a file, hangup) on a 2.8Ghz P4 w/ 1G ram (Dell SC430)

Note: I did have to load the media file into a ram drive to keep disk access
times reasonable...

Load was generated using SIPP and media quality was checked using xlite, and
a polycom SPIP500 since sipp doesn't really give you an indication of how
good the media is.

I would suspect that had I not been handling media I could have handled a
larger volume of calls.