[Freeswitch-users] Attention Employers: Developer Available For Hire

EdPimentl edpimentl at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 05:46:00 PST 2007

Hello David,

Here is what I like to contract you to do for us:
Here is what we want.

Support Sip Trunking (In-Out)
Support 3rd Party SIP Provider Vonage
Support Asterisk via AIX and SIP
Support VoiceMail with individual and group
Support Conferences - Create Adhoc and scheduled and assigned PIN
Support Accepting SIP URI(one or more), e164 number(one or more) and
establish a call
Support Accepting 1 or more e164 numbers and Conference call pin and
establish the call
Support dialing out one or more number and at a given date and time and
establishing a conference call
Support use a schedule to know when to dial out and deliver a message(log if
it is ring no answer,, busy or AMD full and call back)
Support Integration with WildFire for GoogleTalk - XMPP interoperability
Support unified communications rules and determine how to route call based
upon
Support ITAD / ISN Routing
Support Lease Cost Routing
Accept a SIP Message

==============================
WHO            WHAT     WHERE          TOD    DEVICE-EndPoint   PRESENCE and
PREFERENCE
(Buddies)      TEXT      USA           Time   DESKTOP
ONLINE      ACCEPT
(Family)       SIP     Out-State              Mobile
OFFLINE     DECLINE
(Co-worker)    IM      Out-Country            WIRELESSDevice
BUSY        REDIRECT
S= the Mobile# or ID of person and "N" is the priority to parse the rule..
exten =>
s,n,AYA_CAS(${ARG3},${CALLERIDNUM},${CALLERIDNAME},${EMAILID},${GTALKUSERID})
exten => s,n,Verbose( AYA_EVENT is ${AYA_EVENT})
exten => s,n,GotoIf($[${AYA_EVENT} = ACCEPT ]?accept:)
exten => s,n,GotoIf($[${AYA_EVENT} = DECLINE ]?decline:)
exten => s,n,GotoIf($[${AYA_EVENT} = REDIRECT ]?redirect:)
exten => s,n,GotoIf($[${AYA_EVENT} = VMAIL ]?voicemail:)
exten => s,n,GotoIf($[${AYA_EVENT} = CONFERENCE ]?conference:)
exten => s,n,GotoIf($[${AYA_EVENT} = SMS ]?sms:)
exten => s,n,GotoIf($[${AYA_EVENT} = PRESENCE ]?IM:)

On 11/20/06, David Villasmil Govea <david.villasmil at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>

>      I am interested as I already have presence in Italy with premium-rate
> numbers, toll-free numbers, etc. I can help you design and deploy your
> network as a provider or as a consultant, working out of Madrid which is
> where I live.
>
> I have extensive experience with asterisk, and I'm already working with
> freeSWITCH as well. I've been in Telecom since 1994 and have worked with
> many class-5 switching equipment such as EXCEL SWITCHING, TELES, etc.
>

> I you are interested let me know how I can help.
>
> As far as freeSWITCH is concerned I'm available if you guys need anything.
>
> Thank you.
>

> David Villasmil.

Thanks in advance and best regards,

Ed Pimentl