[Freeswitch-users] PDF documentation

Trixter aka Bret McDanel trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Tue Jun 26 00:41:01 PDT 2007

I have written a program that will spider through the wiki and create
a PDF of the documentation on a nightly basis.  It is available at
http://www.0xdecafbad.com/files/fsdoc.pdf and is updated at 8 am GMT.
The better the wiki documentation is the better the PDF is.  At last
count it was 460 pages and about 1.5M, but there is still much to be
done to get the documentation better, so if you see something that is
missing, please add it to the wiki.

Please send all formatting and rendering bugs directly to me, as I am
the only one that can change those.  Also let me know if pages are out
of order.

Page titles, page content, etc can be fixed directly on the wiki itself.

Belfast +44 28 9099 6461        US +1 516 687 5200