[Freeswitch-users] [Freeswitch-dev] Porting to Blackfin

Tamas jalsot at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 14:18:53 PDT 2007

Hello,

I'm hesitation between CallWeaver and FreeSwitch to port to blackfin as
for my needs (ATA like stuff) both could be appropriate - asterisk is
not an option here.
I would be interested in some co-operation, however my time is pretty
limited at the moment.

Regards,
    Tamas

ps: Right I'm playing with blackfin.uclinux.org toolchain and
uclinux-dist environment...