[Freeswitch-users] Broadvoice config?

Chris Danielson chris at maxpowersoft.com
Wed Jul 25 09:34:29 PDT 2007

I wonder if it would be advantageous to create a list within the wiki of
ISPs that we know work with FreeSwitch?  About three months ago I started
using FreeSwitch and was overwhelmed by the simple decision of which ISP
to start with.  After reading an older thread within this list regarding
the Broadvoice configuration issue I decided to try Vonics.  With Vonics
the setup and configuration was a cakewalk.

Kind Regards,
Chris