[Freeswitch-users] freeswitch: src/switch_core.c:1360: switch_core_session_strdup: Assertion `session != ((void *)0)' failed.

David Villasmil Govea david.villasmil at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 11:05:15 PDT 2007

Hello all,

     I'm starting again with freeswitch. Installed it like a year and half
ago and it worked fine, except for some core dumps. I just now installed it
and configured it, everything is ok. But i need to start writings scripts in
perl (mod_perl) and i don't really know how to fix  an erroe i'm getting:

I have <load module="mod_perl"/> uncommented on modules.conf.xml. When i
start fs i see an error saying:

**/usr/local/freeswitch/mod/mod_perl.so: undefined symbol: perl_clome**

Can anyone help me out?

Thanks a lot.

David