[Freeswitch-users] need help with new setup

Brian West brian.west at mac.com
Sat Jul 21 19:23:18 PDT 2007

The biggest thing I see for new users is they come from other
telephony projects and have a preconception on how things work.  I
even fell into that a few times along the way and I'm in the thick of
the development of FreeSWITCH.  Remember this is a new way of
thinking and a new way to accomplish tasks.  If you can keep that
mind set you'll be good.

/b