[Freeswitch-users] need help with new setup

Robert La Ferla robertlaferla at comcast.net
Sat Jul 21 14:17:07 PDT 2007

I'm new to Freeswitch but have some experience w/Asterisk.  I need
help switching over.

I have two trunks (Broadvoice SIP and PSTN)  All extensions are SIP
and there are several.  What files do I need to edit?  sofia.conf for
SIP?  What about the PSTN?  How do I route some calls over SIP and
others over PSTN?  How do I configure incoming calls from PSTN?

Anyone have a sample Broadvoice config that you can send me?

Also, which config file does Freeswitch use by default?  freeswitch
or freeswitch_combined?