[Freeswitch-users] Beta Time

Anthony Minessale anthmct at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 8 07:24:40 PDT 2007

I wanted to let everyone know I will be out of town for the next 2 weeks so this is a good time to test the code for as many bugs as you can find =D  Also, anyone who has some experience in FreeSWITCH I would appreciate it if you could hang out in irc and/or monitor this mailing list during my absence and offer help to anyone who needs it as I will not be here to do so myself.

Thanks,

Anthony Minessale II

FreeSWITCH http://www.freeswitch.org/
ClueCon http://www.cluecon.com/