[Freeswitch-users] Dialplan actions

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Wed Feb 21 06:52:09 PST 2007

Some of the applications will show up on wiki.freeswitch.org documented.
If you start in console mode, you can do "show application" and it will
list all of the application interfaces that are loaded.  Most of those
should have syntax in that command.

For specifying the file name in windows, your syntax below looks
correct.  I believe either / or \ will work for a path separator.

Mike