[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH logo contest

Don Witt witt at cylogistics.com
Tue Feb 20 14:39:33 PST 2007

I know this is probably not the time to bring this up, but after having sold
BSD technology for years to support the community and to make money, one of
the biggest problems FreeBSD had was the use of Free in the name.  People
thought less of the product because of the name.  Why do you charge for
something that is free?

Just a thought. If creating a logo/image, now would be the time to make it
happen where resellers of the product could position the FreeSwitch better.

Regards,
Don

  _____