[Freeswitch-users] [Freeswitch-dev] FreeSWITCH logo contest submission

J. Javier Maestro freeswitch-devel at nosys.es
Fri Feb 9 10:12:30 PST 2007

On Feb Fri 09 2007 12:59, Aidan Van Dyk wrote:
> * J. Javier Maestro <freeswitch-devel at nosys.es> [070209 12:53]:
>
> > Hi!
> >
> > Well, thanks for the input, I have tried to get something close to what you
> > said, it is logo 8 now :) right at the bottom of the page, the pity is that
> > the tryout picture of the puzzle-world is originally cut like this:
> >
> > 	http://www.istockphoto.com/file_closeup/recreation/games/puzzles/2324735_globe_series.php?id=2324735
> >
> > so I cannot make it fully round, which I think would look much better :-/
> >
> > If anyone feels like doing the full puzzle-world, it would be really cool :)
>
> What about using the puzzle piece as the H in FreeSwitch, and aligning
> the globe that way.  It's still a "corner" globe then.

Mmmm... that would be good too :)  But the corner thingie should still not
happen, because that would force to always right-align the logo... it would
be better to have a full-round world, though...

Thanks for the input!

--
J. Javier Maestro  <jjmaestro at nosys.es>
Socio Consultor   -    Nosys AJjV S.L.