[Freeswitch-users] Blind register works ok...

Ivan C Myrvold ivan at myrvold.org
Fri Dec 28 03:34:22 PST 2007

but I can not get my Sipura ATA to register if I comment out the
accept-blind-register in sofia.conf.xml

Here is a blind register of my Sipura ATA:
http://pastebin.ca/834668

and a regular register with accept-blind-register:
http://pastebin.ca/834676

My directory.xml (the user id and password matches the Sipura ATA's
user id and password)

   <user id="100">
   	<params>
   		<param name="password" value="pluto"/>
   	</params>
   	<variables>
   		<variable name="tlf" value="100"/>
   	</variables>
   </user>
   <user id="140">
   	<params>
   		<param name="password" value="pluto"/>
   	</params>
   	<variables>
   		<variable name="tlf" value="140"/>
   	</variables>
   </user>

I find it unlikely this is a bug in Freeswitch, as this should be a
very common configuration (I cannot be the only one registering my
ATA's).
But I can post a ticket to Jira if you want.
The same happens with my PAP2 amd Cisco 7960 sip phone.

Ivan