[Freeswitch-users] Voicemail

Peder @ NetworkOblivion peder at networkoblivion.com
Tue Dec 18 20:20:04 PST 2007

All of the info on how tts and sounds work makes sense, but I still am
not sure what I need to change to get it to use files versus tts.  Here
is the snippet of code from the config file that uses tts.  How does it
need to be changed to use sounds instead?

   <!-- phrases section (under development still) -->
   <section name="phrases" description="Speech Phrase Management">
     <macros>
       <language name="en" sound-path="/snds" tts-engine="cepstral"
tts-voice="david">
         <!--#include "lang_en.xml"-->
         <!--voicemail_en_tts is purely implemented with tts, we need a
files based implementation too -->
         <!--#include "voicemail_en_tts.xml"-->
       </language>
     </macros>