[Freeswitch-users] mod_ldap

Josip Djuricic josip.djuricic at primatel.hr
Tue Dec 11 14:20:21 PST 2007

Ok, maybe to rephrase my question a bit....is there a way to use
realtime databases, or maybe via radius to get the data for the users or
dialplans, instead of using xml files.... if there is can someone write
the procedure, and if not let me know if ppl are interested to see such
implementation, and I can probably start writing , or somebody's
acctually working on it?

Thanks in advance...

j.