[Freeswitch-users] Woomera

Brian West brian.west at mac.com
Mon Dec 3 07:06:27 PST 2007

Mod_woomera is deprecated and will be removed.  As outlined on that
page.  We are moving forward with mod_opal which should as per Craig
latest document sent to me we can gain the new woomera protocol in the
process once we have H323 working.  I'm trying to get this done within
short order with the support of one company which I can't disclose at
this time.  Once we move forward we'll disclose who is supporting
mod_opal with some press releases and me with my pom poms up cheering.

I really hope to get underway in the next day or so with mod_opal.

/b