[Freeswitch-users] Javascript input

Nikolay Kolev me at nikolay.com
Sat Aug 11 08:37:45 PDT 2007

My I asked why you used a semicolon-separated list when JavaScript already
supports arrays? For example, instead of:

	"to_conference_1;to_queue_2;to_operator_3"

you could have simply used:

	["to_conference_1", "to_queue_2", "to_operator_3"]

The other nice thing is that you can check if it's an array or a string. If
it's a string, then, obviously, you would treat it like a single-item array.

This is self-documented and more efficient, too.

Nikolay