[Freeswitch-users] live streaming of the incoming call

Shiladitya Sircar shiladitya at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 08:45:59 PDT 2007

Ok for streaming you can use the mod_shout and then pipe to a file for
recording and from there you can pretty much do whatever you want. Depends
which version and which OS. The linux build is pretty stable, I have it
running for quite a few days without any issues. It does not have a UI to
manage or bill for calls etc, so if you are ok with being able to do
everything from a shell then its fine.