[Freeswitch-users] mod_php now includes IVR and channel functions!

Brian Fertig brian at attdv.com
Fri Sep 8 16:28:14 PDT 2006

8SEPT06

    I have added the following functions:

fs_channel_answer
    Answer's the channel
fs_channel_pre_answer
    Establish the media path and send early media
fs_channel_hangup
    Hangup the channel
fs_channel_set_variable
    Set a channel variable
fs_channel_get_variable
    Retrieve a channel variable
fs_channel_set_state
    Set a channel state
fs_ivr_play_file
    Play a file
fs_switch_ivr_record_file
    Record a file
fs_switch_ivr_sleep
    Wait for some duration in milliseconds
fs_ivr_play_file2
    Play a file
fs_switch_ivr_collect_digits_callback
    Collect Digits and call back
fs_switch_ivr_collect_digits_count
    Call DTMF digits
fs_switch_ivr_multi_threaded_bridge
    Bridge  a call already in progress (3+way)
fs_switch_ivr_originate
    Dial a call
fs_switch_ivr_session_transfer
    Transfer a call
fs_switch_ivr_speak_text
    Text to speech

I am also working on a class for php to dumb down the functions.  It
should be out this weekend
sometime for you to use.

If you want to stay on the cutting edge you can download directly from
my branch:
http://svn.freeswitch.org/svn/freeswitch/branches/docelmo/trunk/src/mod/languages/mod_php

If you have questions please feel free to find me on the conference, by
email, or on IRC as
docelmo

Enjoy!

Brian Fertig