[Freeswitch-users] How many concurrent calls

imfanee at yahoo.co.uk imfanee at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Sep 4 23:33:37 PDT 2006

Sir,

I need a little of your help. I working as VoIP professional in Global 2
Phone Company and we are using currently GnuGK and Yate.

But now due to some reasons I want to use Free Switch on some locations.
I have downloaded and installed it but total of its configurations are
in XML and a lot of difference than GnuGK and Yate.

Could you please give me some info? Just tell me after installation
which lines I have to modify to make a test call. If possible can u send
me sample configured XML file.

With regards.

Faisal Hanif