[Freeswitch-users] Laguage Discussion

Yossi Neiman iaxteling at cartissolutions.com
Fri Sep 1 08:28:43 PDT 2006

Shalom Nitzan,

Documentation is always the bane of any project is it not?  *grin*
There has been a call out to get some folks writing some good docs, so
we'll see what happens.  In the meantime, there is currently no radius
support yet in Freeswitch, though it would be easy to incorporate as a
module.  There has been some talk about real time CDRs and billing,
which would fall right into the scope of a calling card application, but
we are still needing to iron out the users and authentication features
before we proceed on that.  There are other ways you could do prepaid,
but I would think it would probably be more of a stopgap measure than a
proper solution.  And to the best of my knowledge, there is no issue in
doing passthru audio.  The licensing issues for codecs is encountered
when you need to transcode.

Yossi Neiman
Cartis Solutions, Inc. - http://www.cartissolutions.com