[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch consultant

Van Hui vanhui at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 24 21:56:32 PDT 2006

Dear Anthony

I am interested in your cluster solution built for
asterisk.  Would you mind provide me some information
on how the works and setup were done?  Can the present
asterisk core be able to be configered in a cluster
fashion without additional coding?  Please advise.

Van

http://svn.digium.com/view/asterisk/trunk/CREDITS?rev=45224