[Freeswitch-users] New Here

Don Witt witt at cylogistics.com
Tue Nov 28 07:55:05 PST 2006

Tim,

We have a billing package that is probably the best on the market.  We are
in the process of integrating the billing with FreeSwitch via Brian West.
It should only take a few hours once they start working on it.  I will check
with Brian for the status.

We also have a very good session border controller.

Sincerely,
Don Witt
cyLogistics
809B Cuesta Dr. #2149
Mountain View, CA 94040
800-749-2734 or 650-694-4949
Fax:650-694-4953
http://www.cylogistics.com

this in error, please contact the sender and delete the email and its
attachments from all computers.