[Freeswitch-users] freeswitch startup issue

Abdul Qadir ablqadir at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 17 08:25:49 PDT 2006

Okies i'll be trying this soon :-) on FC5

Just another error. I used a clean system running on Fedora 4. Any idea how to fix this.

gmake[1]: Entering directory `/root/A.Qadir/snapshot_freeswitch/libs/libspeakup'
 cd . && /bin/sh /root/A.Qadir/snapshot_freeswitch/libs/libspeakup/missing --run automake-1.9 --gnu
configure.in:6: version mismatch.  This is Automake 1.9.5,
configure.in:6: but the definition used by this AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE
configure.in:6: comes from Automake 1.9.6.  You should recreate
configure.in:6: aclocal.m4 with aclocal and run automake again.
gmake[1]: *** [Makefile.in] Error 1
gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/root/A.Qadir/snapshot_freeswitch/libs/libspeakup'
gmake[1]: Entering directory `/root/A.Qadir/snapshot_freeswitch/libs/libspeakup'
 cd . && /bin/sh /root/A.Qadir/snapshot_freeswitch/libs/libspeakup/missing --run automake-1.9 --gnu
configure.in:6: version mismatch.  This is Automake 1.9.5,
configure.in:6: but the definition used by this AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE
configure.in:6: comes from Automake 1.9.6.  You should recreate
configure.in:6: aclocal.m4 with aclocal and run automake again.
gmake[1]: *** [Makefile.in] Error 1
gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/root/A.Qadir/snapshot_freeswitch/libs/libspeakup'
ERROR
make: *** [depends] Error 1

Anthony Minessale <anthmct at yahoo.com> wrote:
 make megaclean