[Freeswitch-users] freeswitch startup issue

Anthony Minessale anthmct at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 14 05:22:48 PDT 2006

Hi,

You can call make nodepends to deactivate all the autobuilding features but it's much harder
to build then.

as for the mission .so

add $prefix/lib to your LD_LIBRARY_PATH

If you build to the default location /usr/local/freeswitch
add /usr/local/freeswitch/lib to ld.so.conf and run ldconfig

or set it from the command line

$ LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/freeswitch/lib /usr/local/freeswitch/bin/freeswitch

or set it as an environment variable from a prompt or in your shell rc file

export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/freeswitch/lib

Anthony Minessale II

FreeSWITCH http://www.freeswitch.org/
ClueCon http://www.cluecon.com/

MSN:anthony_minessale at hotmail.com