[Freeswitch-users] Compilation Problem on slower Internet

Abdul Qadir ablqadir at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 12 20:25:46 PDT 2006

Hi All,
   I have just downloaded the freeswitch. During compilation it tries to download and install SQLite, apr, apr utilities. My internet connection is not good and most of the time during compilation it gets stuck. To solve this problem I have downloaded and installed all these SQLite, apr, apr utilities. Can any one tell me how to link these already installed modules with freeswitch so that during compilation it doesn't download them.

Thanking you in advance.
Abdul Qadir