[Freeswitch-users] (no subject)

Marc Storck mstorck at voipgate.com
Tue Jul 11 06:12:23 PDT 2006

Goto:

Fill your email address "jason at goecke.net" into the form field below the
text:

"To unsubscribe from Freeswitch-users, get a password reminder, or
change your subscription options enter your subscription email address:"

Click onto:

"Unsubscribe or edit options"

Click onto:

"Unsubscribe"

Wait for the confirmation email to arrive. Click REPLY, click SEND.

DONE

What's so difficult about this process?? Well it's probably easier to
bother thousand of other users with your UNSUBSCRIBE ME floods!

Thanks

Jason Goecke wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Please remove me from the list as well. I am on the beach with only GPRS mobile access and as of a few days ago I got an onslaught from this list.
>
> I did sign-up to download Freeswitch but do not recall registering for a mailing list, at a minimum I always sign up for a daily digest. I have looked on the site and there is no apparrent way to remove myself. The website is confusing at best.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Jason

voipGATE.com
Support Team