[Freeswitch-users] CDR status

Yossi Neiman iaxteling at cartissolutions.com
Mon Jul 10 17:07:16 PDT 2006

Definitely on the list of output loggers that I plan to develop.  I just
have to familiarize myself with Postgres's API first, then I will be
able to start work on it.  I will be putting up a list of planned
loggers as soon as I have some time.  My main goal right now is to get
this as stable and functional as possible with these 3 outputs, and then
spend some time preparing for my presentation at Cluecon.

Yossi Neiman
Cartis Solutions, Inc. - http://www.cartissolutions.com