[Freeswitch-users] Hosted Services.

Brian West brian.west at mac.com
Sun Dec 31 10:25:07 PST 2006

David,
	Nobody ever said it was.  Just like any other product each person
must do their own testing and make that determination.  I know a few
people that are using it in production but those are the brave souls
that are assisting us in nailing down any bugs they find.  It's not
even at a release version yet.

Thanks,
Brian