[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch Dialplan question (bridging two outgoing calls)

Anthony Minessale anthmct at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 29 10:44:34 PST 2006

that's not a common request but You could do that by launching a js script in the bg I think.

<action application="eval" data="$jsrun(script.js arg1:arg2)"/>

your call will end
but you would launch script.js in it's own thread
where it could bring up 2 extensions and bridge a call etc...

Anthony Minessale II

FreeSWITCH http://www.freeswitch.org/
ClueCon http://www.cluecon.com/

AIM: anthm