[Freeswitch-users] freeswitch windows popup error msg whileusing sip dialing 888

michael mendel mikemendel at gmail.com
Sun Dec 24 12:14:01 PST 2006

Hello Mike

I don't find dbgheap.c file in my project and not in my freeswitch directory
so I can't debug into the *Assertion,* but it is connected to realloc and
malloc function.
I have find at line 77 at  switch_console.c file when doing realloc to 2048
bytes I get this *Debug Assertion Failed.*

Rergards
 Michael Mendel